The Association of Quality Education (AQE Ltd) is the company formed to manage and administer the Common Entrance Assessment (CEA) for transfer of pupils from primary to a number of post primary schools.
A Guide For Parents has been produced to help explain the current transfer process using the CEA.
The Format of the CEA will outline the structure of the assessments.
The list of schools that have joined AQE Ltd for the purposes of selecting pupils transferring from primary school can be found by clicking here.
Important Dates for 2015 Assessments
- Registration opens Tuesday 5th May 2015
- Registration closes Friday 11th September 2015
- Requests for access arrangements closes Friday 18th September 2015
- Paper One 10am on Saturday 7th November 2015
- Paper Two 10am on Saturday 21st November 2015
- Paper Three 10am on Saturday 28th November 2015
For a complete list of significant dates for parents and Primary Principals throughout the process (May 2015 – April 2016) please download The Implementation Process .
AQE Office telephone hours are from 9 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. everyday. During busy periods, telephone hours are extended until 4 p.m.
If we are unavailable via telephone, please contact us via email : firstname.lastname@example.org