To pay your registration fee online please click “add to cart” to proceed with the payment.
Please note that paying online is only part of the registration process. A child shall not be registered as a candidate to take the CEA unless and until the payment and all the documents referred to in the Terms and Conditions have been received by AQE Limited.
Once your payment has been processed you should receive immediate confirmation of payment on your screen’ with a five digit order number (Order #). You will need this order number to complete your online registration.
The fee to register for the CEA is £60 and consists of two elements:
- an administration fee of £30.00; and
- an examination fee of £30.00.
In the event that AQE Limited has to cancel the CEA for reasons beyond its control, the examination fee element only will be refunded. The administration fee is non-refundable.
*The administration fee is spent by AQE Limited in administering the test, in considering the application, registering the child, placing the child in an Assessment Centre and dealing with Access arrangements. Hence it is spent very quickly after receipt. As it will have been spent before circumstances may force the cancellation of the CEA, it is therefore not possible to refund it.
- Please ensure you enter you card’s expiry date as MM/YYYY (eg 10/2022) and not MM/YY (eg 10/22)
- Please do not use pre-filled details saved to you server as, on occasion these have not been recognised and the Place Order button will not work.
- You should be ready to complete the 3DS Secure verification (eg Verified by Visa) so please have access to your authentication method with your bank (i.e banking app or telephone number). Please be patient as this can take some time to appear.
- If your payment does not go through due to an error of any sort, please try a different device/server. Or close the page down and try again. We should have record of your initial attempt and will honour this if required as the date/time the payment was completed. We will also be able to process refunds immediately, if any payment is made twice in error.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT OF THE FEE IS NOT AN APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION AND YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNTIL THE ADDITIONAL PARTS ARE COMPLETED. All other parts of the application process will open on Wednesday 4th May at 10am from this website.
We accept payments from the following debit and credit cards: