Do I need to register my child for the Common Entrance Assessment?

If you have a child who will be in Primary 7 in November 2019 and they are considering any of the post-primary schools listed here you should register for your child to sit the Common Entrance Assessment.  If your child has a statement of Special Educational Needs they may not be required to sit the assessments, you should consult with your Education Authority.

It is the responsibility of the parent to register their child for the Common Entrance Assessment.  Your Primary School will not be able to register your child.

Bookmark the permalink.