I need to change/adjust/cancel or add to the assistance already granted for my child by the Access Panel, how can I do this?

Depending on the nature of the adjustment or addition and the evidence already provided this may be able to be facilitated without any further submission of evidence.

You should contact the AQE Office who will be able to advise you further and, if necessary, will be able to provide you with a cover sheet which should be returned along with any additional evidences.

If you wish to cancel any or all arrangements granted for your child you should inform the AQE Office of this in writing, please bear in mind that letters should be written and signed by the first contact on the original Registration Form. 

Bookmark the permalink.