What can I do if I am not satisfied with the outcome of my application?

If your application has been turned down due to insufficient evidence you are able to submit further evidence for re-consideration.  Details of how to do this will be included with your outcome. 

If you feel the assistance granted to your child does not meet what was requested nor what was outlined in the evidence you provided please contact the AQE Office for advice on how to request an adjustment to the outcome.   Please be aware that a balance has to be struck between making reasonable adjustments and maintaining fairness and consistency for all candidates. At this stage, you do not need to make an formal appeal on the decision if there is further evidence that can be submitted.

If, once all the available evidence has been submitted you are still not satisfied with the outcome for your child, you may be able to appeal. Whilst the decision of the Access Panel is usually final an appeal may be considered if there are sufficient grounds.

Bookmark the permalink.