What evidence should I send?

You should send any evidence which supports your claim.  This should include evidence of entry into the UK/Ireland (for example a passport stamp) where available and a letter from your Primary School confirming the date you enrolled with them including, if appropriate, confirmation that they transferred from outside the UK/Ireland.

Evidence should be sent along with an application form for Access Arrangements (ACC/19). This can be downloaded from our website from Monday 29th April 2019.

Bookmark the permalink.